Creating Systems to Save Lives and Improve Communities
Would you like an experience for your internship that will set you apart?
ERSLA offers customized internship packages to suit the requirements of your university program.
Our programs are designed to maximize your visit in the way that suits your lifestyle.
Whether you are studying in a program related to emergency response or something else, we can offer you maximum benefit for your internship.
ERSLA provides experience in many different non-emergency related areas such as: rural development, office administration, small business development, and media and marketing fields.
What ERSLA offers:
Preliminary travel information to prepare you for cultural and lifestyle differences during your visit to Nicaragua.
Pick-up and drop off service to and from airport and hotel.
Accommodations with host family or in hotel or apartment.
Language training if needed
Food accommodations if preferred
Logistics to and from projects
Cultural and Historical orientation
What is the process to become begin an internship?
contact us for more information
- Fill out the application and send internship requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An ERSLA Representative will contact you for a phone and/or skype interview
- Project will be designed based on your desires and the needs of ERSLA and the communities.
- Quote will be given and deposit required.
- A volunteer handbook will be sent to you to be reviewed and signed.
- Date of service will be determined.
- An experience of a lifetime will begin.